Aim high, train hard and love your family.
„I was born in Tokyo on the 21st of October 1971 as Kikuko Oyama well known now as Kuristina and I'm the third daughter of our beloved founder of Kyokushin Karate Sosai Masutatsu Oyama. I spent many years abroad studying and after the the death of my father I devoted my life to protect, reconstruct and develop the official Kyokushinkaikan. Join our organization to revive the old spirit of the original Honbu Dojo in Tokyo.“
Kuristina Oyama - IKO Kyokushinkaikan Custodian
Fuko Kaicho Shihan Alexander Anferov
Chief Protocol Officer
• Maintenance of protocols for the registration of independent representatives of countries from their organizations
• Registration of the Branch Chiefs and Dojo operators
• Registration of representatives who work together in different sports
• Certificate registrations for Dan and Kyu examinations
• Coordination with independent organizations of sports events • Interviewing representatives who want to work together in the areas of sports, graduation and other areas.
• Certification of representatives who want to legally use the Oyama family's intellectual property
• Registration of representatives
• Registration of representatives on your website and reproduction on our website
When the Kyokushinkaikan was founded in 1964, Sosai Oyama set out on a mission to create a karate style that was more than sport karate. Over the years, our mission has evolved as we continue to look for better ways to do business.
We also need to make sure that our mission stays Budo – when we first introduced our first world tournament in 1975 with 128 competitors from 32 Countries the world was fascinated from the Kyokushin karate style.
Today, however, as human life continue to evolve, we need to evolve as well. We will strive the original philosophy of Sosai and will evolve the Kyokushinkaikan contemporary.
One of the things we’re most proud of is that as our Honbu Dojo still has his original roots in Tokyo. For example, we’re progressing in our efforts to access every Kyokushin interested people to enter the world of Sosai Oyama's legacy in the Honbu Dojo.
As always, we welcome your honest feedback on our Mission statement from our Head of Custodian Kuristina Oyama and thank you for taking the time to learn about our efforts and helping us to keep the spirit of Sosai Oyama alive.
Join the original Kyokushinkaikan and train with us with the spirit of Sosai Oyama